Wednesday, January 21, 2009

NEW EVENT - OPEN TO ALL

RIGHT HERE IN STEPHEN FOSTER PARK for four (4) Thursday evenings in February and one (1) in March, I'll be teaching a class in Poetic Technique called WRITE FROM THE HEART in which we'll explore ways of getting what we feel into words and onto the page. The class promises to be pure pleasure. For further information, email me at sac4196@earthlink.net or call the sponsor, Stephen Foster Park, at 386 397 1920. The class is limited to five poets.

Perhaps I should say I've taught creative writing, poetry, and fiction techniques in POETERY-IN-THE-SCHOOLS, at The University of Central Florida, The Art Center at Maitland, etc.

Personally, I'm looking forward to writing poetry myself; haven't given it much time lately.

scauthen
sac4196@earthlink.net
386 397 1284

No comments: